Monday, October 8, 2012

Air Travel: What's Hot Now: Food for Flights

Air Travel: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Food for Flights
Oct 8th 2012, 11:05

From , former Guide

Use Up Leftovers

Packing Snacks - Food for Flights

Salad Dressing

Arlene Fleming

Well, not the conventional leftovers. If I am at an airport long enough, and have bought a salad, I often ask for an extra packet of salad dressing. I have never been refused the extra dressing and if I have lots of the previously mentioned carrots, I have even more dipping options. The bonus too is that they are always packaged in 1-2oz servings so if I happen to bring them through airport screening points, they are okay as well.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment